Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Here it is, NO HEROES!

You can buy my first book right here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0782Y46B9

What a ride it has been.

If you look at the posts on the sidebar, you can read about my journey as a writer trying to get this book out. There had been many aches and pains, but in the end the bundle of joy waits in the end. I believe this is as close as an experience I'll have with regards to child-birth.

Now for the next book!

Book Two of No Heroes is titled as No Villains. The first draft is already finished and awaiting revisions. I already have some notes on how to fix it, but it will take me about three months (hopefully) to crank out the second draft. I've learned a lot from the first book, learned a lot about craft, discipline and mindset. Learning doesn't stop, and I'm excited on what I'm going to learn on the next book, and the next.

Other than the next book, I'll also need to learn about administrative work. First stop: Mailing Lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment