Friday, February 8, 2019

February 2019 Update

I kinda' slowed down in finishing the second book. I often wonder if this slow-down is caused by my subconscious not wanting to finish it. Crafting a book is so immersive, so much so that the characters in it feel like real people I've journeyed with.

I'm still at the 90% mark on this book, but I feel confident in finishing it this month. (Note to self: finish the fucking book!)

Another reason why I slowed down was my outline. I reviewed and innovated how I craft my outlines (for the trillionth time). At this moment, I am very very very very happy with it. It's a cleaner look, and it stimulates my imagination better than the previous method. Maybe some day in the future I'll share my method if it holds up.

When I'm done with this book, I'll focus on short stories and maybe a movie script, which I'll call "Project A". I initially slated Project A as a novel, but after crafting the outline, it's looking more like a movie script. We'll see.

Lastly, I'm restarting the "copywork analysis" again. I had posted these every other Friday, but now I'm aiming every other Monday. The weekends will allow me to catch-up if something happens within the week.

Weather is warming up, and my mood has thawed. Looking forward to this month.



Click this to join my newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment