Thursday, December 13, 2018

December 2018 Update

Still writing, still working on the second book.

As for the copywork exercises, I've paused that at the moment. I blame the cold weather. I do my exercise during my lunch time at work. I like doing it outdoors, taking in the fresh air and the sun. Well, winter came along and took a giant dump on that routine.

Anyway, I'm also having a writerly identity crisis: do I stick with self-publishing or do I focus on traditional publishing? Money, it seems, is not the deciding factor for me. I want a good editor, but I don't have the budget for a GOOD editor. A good avenue for me is getting into traditional publishing. But then again, that's like winning the lottery.

We'll see how it goes. Maybe it's the winter time blues...



Click this to join my newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment