Tuesday, September 4, 2018

September 2018 Update

About 35% done on the 2nd draft.

I've formalized how I approach the copywork exercises. Before, I was a bit intimidated when drafting the blogpost on the exercises. Now, I'm kinda' confident on the entries. I've devised a questionnaire for myself, and once I've answered all the self-imposed questions, I draft the blogpost with those answers.

The third book, which is not connected with this series, is still in the outlining phase. I think this will be my workflow: draft or revise a novel, and then plan on the next novel. I had called myself a pantser before, but now I see the benefits of outlining: it allows you to work on a future project without fully committing your brain power on the current project.

The third book will be about "doorways."

Lastly, I've decided to stick with Kindle Exclusive, which means that my current book is only offered in Amazon. I'm still a newbie in this publishing game, so I'm taking a cue from the video game industry. Once I have more books under my belt (and more experience), then I'll open up the channels on other platforms.

As for life? Recently celebrated the fifth anniversary of marriage with my husband.

(The nerd on the right is me; the nerd on the left is my husband.)


Keep writing y'all!


Click this to join my newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment